Question: Still dependant on references that get fabricated?
Answer: Lettings101 is a tool to research from peer-to-peer data quickly.
Tenant reputation management
Today, university degrees can’t be trusted anymore, so, what makes you think references are trustworthy?
1. We’re building a databank while reminding tenants that letting a home is a privilege, not a right.
2. It’s easy to set-up, and the benefits are numerous.
3. A better way is to appraise each stay.
4. Together, we’re moving beyond references.
“Necessity is the mother of invention. Curiosity is its father in this case.”
In a nutshellLettings101 revolves around two basic questions:
1. How can exceptional tenants differentiate themselves from the madding crowd?
2. How can agents ensure tenants are truly reputable?
- Create and search a databank of tenant appraisals.
- Encourage local and national peer-to-peer co-operation.
- Ensure your clients are never disappointed by your tenant choices.
- Possibly reward and retain more favourable tenants?